Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Here I am waiting ever so patiently to steal the turkey skin from everyone else that has been smelling it and calling dibs!!! Good thing Steve loves me best! ;)

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as yummy as mine! The best part of the day was when I kept making everyone laugh by walking around acting like a gobbling turkey doing my turkey call. They were quite aggitated that I wouldn't stop, and maybe it did get a little "old" after two hours of random breaking out in it, but it was very funny if I say so myself. "Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!" Just wait until they see my Santa imitation at Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no doubt the skin was delicious.
i married into the best family ever---- i'm the only one who wants skin!

gobble gobble.

see you soon.
merry christmas!