Monday, July 13, 2009

The BIG 5-0...yep, me!

Okay, my body and bones ached SO terribly this morning I had to literally roll out of bed. I forgot where I put my glasses so I stumbled my way to make coffee. My arthritis kicked in and my back locked up as I tried to pick up Caralee. I was astonished to see all the gray hair and wrinkles in the mirror too! Did I mention I couldn't see my feet through my sagging....well, you catch my drift. Oh boy...fifty is going to be fun! Wonder how long I can keep my real teeth!?!

And, since computers weren't around when I was growing up I couldn't figure out how to make this last picture any bigger...but it was part of my b-day celebration outfit that I ACTUALLY wore out in public to lunch at Sumo's! Yum-O!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh, WOW, Mom!?! You are TOO funny! Happy birthday, "old lady!"